Amended Refund Policy - COVID 19 (Fall Season)
- Players can withdraw and request a FULL REFUND (100% Fees) up to August 31.
- After August 31 and up to October 31 there will be a reduced admin fee of $25. After October 31 refunds will be considered due to extreme injuries and will require a doctor's note.
- Albion FC reserves the right to extend the deadline to accomodate special circumstances related to the pandemic at the current time
- We will not be providing refunds due to changes in programs that originate from new provincial guidelines (i.e. no expectators).
All refund requests for all players must be dated, in writing, and received by AFC thirty (30)
days prior to the start of the programming you are registering a player for. All requests must
be made in writing and submitted via email. All requests will be acknowledged by return
Refunds will be subject to a $50.00 administrative fee and a $30 uniform fee.
If any of the following has occurred, a refund will not be issued:
- Refund request is received less than 30 days prior to the program start date.
- Player quits the team to which they have been assigned.
- Player leaves Albion FC club to join another club.
- Player is dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
Please Note: Exceptions will be made for athletes who become too injured or too ill to continue their participation. Refunds will be processed on a pro-rated basis less the administration fee and uniform fee ($50 + $30). A doctor's note is required to process any refund as a result of illness or injury. These requests must be submitted via email.