Albion Refund Policy
All refund requests for all players must be dated, in writing, and received by AFC thirty (30) days prior to the start of the programming you are registering a player for. All requests must be made in writing and submitted via email. All requests will be acknowledged by return email.
Refunds will be subject to a $50.00 administrative fee and a $30 uniform fee.If any of the following has occurred, a refund will not be issued:
- Refund request is received less than 30 days prior to the program start date.
- Player quits the team to which they have been assigned.
- Player leaves Albion FC club to join another club.
- Player is dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
Please Note: Exceptions will be made for athletes who become too injured or too ill to continue their participation. Refunds will be processed on a pro-rated basis less the administration fee and uniform fee ($50 + $30). A doctor's note is required to process any refund as a result of illness or injury. These requests must be submitted via email.
COVID Refund Addendum
- If Provincial health authority has any impact on the season after it starts, board will review prorated refunds only for COVID RELATED CHANGES (NO PROGRAM/MODIFIED PROGRAM)
- Admin fee is temporarily reduced to $10 if cancelled prior to the start of season
- Temporarily remove the 30 day requirement for notice prior to the program start date.