- Receive a 50% credit of your child's registration.
- Applicable only to the registered* main coach.
- Exclusively for main coaches; not valid for assistant coaches, team managers, or other team staff.
- Coaches must be officially listed as the main coach in our system for the discount to apply.
- Please note, the credit will not be issued if the Criminal Record Check (CRC) is not completed before team assignment.
- Ensure your CRC remains valid (3 years from the issue date) throughout the current season.
- Credit will be issued once the current season ends.
*Registered coach must be registered within our system as the main coach.
We have many Volunteer positions in our Club!
Please reach out to email@example.com to inquire how you can help!
All adults who work with children in our organization are required to submit to a Criminal Records Check, and we are now a part of the Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP), which enables our volunteers to submit for their checks online at no cost. The Criminal Records Check must be completed every 3 years. We encourage you to complete this online application as soon as possible to ensure you will have clearance when the season begins.
When you go to the CRRP application online there will be a few questions that you will need to answer in order to prove your identity. Your responses are private and will not be delivered to our club. We will only receive the CRC result. Please use the following information to access the online CRRP Criminal Records Check.
Online Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/
Access Code: HQWV8ENZ9C
Any information shared within this online application will be used as a profile for the position in which you are applying for. If you have any related information (cover letter, resume, profile picture) that you would like to accompany with this application please email it to our Webmaster.
Once again, thank you for being a valued Albion FC volunteer this season.